Classification of Ceramic Powder
1. Opaque Porcelain: Covers the color of the basal crown and increases retention.
2. Neck edge porcelain: Also known as neck porcelain, the color is darker, showing the color of the neck.
3. Body Porcelain: Also known as dentin porcelain, the main body porcelain powder is used to obtain the natural beauty of dentin.
4. Enamel porcelain: Also known as incisal porcelain, it is used for incisal parts and is translucent.
5. Translucent porcelain: It reflects the natural translucent form of teeth.
6. Glaze powder: Colorless and translucent, simulates the luster of tooth enamel.
There are also decorative porcelain, dyed porcelain, gingival porcelain, etc., which can express different colors and special restoration needs.